We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer for the position of Sr. Graphic Designer with at least 3+ years of experience to create, Illustrate and edit graphics for us as well as for our clients. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through graphic designs. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of creating best designs for social media that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong knowledge of design software, bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience.
- Manage a team to ensure all work produced meets client briefs
- Hold monthly and quarterly design review meetings with team and clients
- Ensure all design work produced should meet the bard guidelines of client brand
- Create new and original designs from scratch for brands based on client specification, needs and brand image
- Make sure that job deadlines are met in due time, ensuring that job quality is nothing short of the best
- Create and maintain files for all creative assets and resources, such as software, art materials, and special fonts, which are needed for record keeping and referencing
- Supervise and mentor design staff on project execution.
- Guide and advise fellow employees in both the creative process and client management to foster stronger working relationships and solutions (junior designer, interns, etc.)
- Collaborate internally as well as with clients to conceptualize and execute creative solutions that can be translated across various media platforms
- Submit creative deliverables within the agreed upon deadline
- Review the work of junior designers to give guidance and feedback
- Have hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Suite and other design softwares
- Use your strong eye for aesthetics and visual details to ensure a quality final product
- Maintain high standards of quality and make sure only the best work is released to clients
- Design and produce marketing communications (print and digital) pieces for a wide variety of clients.
- Work with internal business partners to ensure that a creative theme is included throughout all presale proposals.
- Maintain quality check on all piece
- At least three years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a digital agency
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong team management and mentoring skills
- A broad portfolio which demonstrates expertise across a range of platforms
- Excellent project management skills
- A good understanding of print processes
- Strong typography skills
- Expert knowledge in graphic production process.
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment.
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions.